Even in pandemic times, we offer a safe and clean event environment in which you can plan your events. We guarantee filtered air, always disinfected areas and a complete hygiene concept.PDF Hygiene concept
The ALICE Rooftop & Garden now offers rapid testing for your safe events. Within 30 minutes, 25 people can be tested via rapid antigen testing. You must allow for the appropriate lead time when planning your event.Mehr erfahren
Safe events at Corona times is possible thanks to our protection & hygiene concept. The impact of COVID-19 has presented us all with new challenges. To ensure safe and smooth events under these new conditions, a rethinking of event planning and implementation was required. The ALICE Rooftop & Garden offers customized solutions under greatly increased protective measures. In doing so, the best possible protection is guaranteed for all parties involved. With us, you will find the ideal conditions for holding events in strict compliance with the safety and hygiene requirements of the Robert Koch Institute (RKI). All thanks to our spacious, air-conditioned indoor area as well as our spectacular roof terrace.Make a request More info
Employees have been instructed on the distance rules, in particular on observing the minimum distance.
Floor markings and general information signs on distance and hygiene rules are installed as follows:
• At the entrance and exit area (elevators), for specified walking routes to get to the outside area and to the inside area,
• in the form of waiting regulations (e.g. in front of the WCs) and
• in the form of specifications of the usable sanitary facilities (e.g. 2 of 4 WCs/ urinals open).
• Offer restrictions through exact seating arrangements with minimum spacing.
• Exact documentation of participants at events (participant lists) by the organizers (for third-party events) or by the employees of Alice Roof Top GmbH (for in-house events).
• Visual control of maximum attendance at events.
• Seating checks by the operations manager and/or hygiene officer.
Ensuring that employees wear mouth-to-nose coverings.
• At workplaces and in situations in which it is difficult to maintain the distances (e.g. inspection appointments), priority is given to not employing employees with pre-existing conditions, in particular with existing respiratory diseases such as asthma.
• Customers are informed that for their own protection, our employees should cover their mouths and noses.
• Training of employees on the correct use of mouth-nose covering.
• Provision of suitable mouth-nose coverings for employees and customers.
• Provision of PPE in particularly high-risk work areas, or only booking of partner companies (e.g. catering) that follow this procedure.
• Installation of spit guards in high-traffic areas (e.g., checkroom, bar area).
• Discussion of sources of infection in advance with participants via entry in the list of participants by the organizer or by Alice Roof Top GmbH in the case of in-house events.
• Persons with corresponding symptoms are requested to leave the premises or to stay at home.
• Affected persons are requested to contact a doctor or the public health department immediately.
• Via attendee lists/attendance documentation: In the case of confirmed infections, persons who are also at risk of infection due to contact with the infected person will be identified and informed
• In the event of a Corona infection: immediate notification to the responsible health office in consultation with the organizer or on ones own initiative in the case of own events.
• Posting of hand hygiene instructions are available and visible.
• Provision of dispensers with disinfectants for hand disinfection in rear areas (break room/warehouse).
• Employees are instructed on hand hygiene and trained on the proper use and disposal of disposable gloves.
• Skin-friendly soap for washing hands is available.
• Sufficient disinfection dispensers are available (at least 1 dispenser per 50 persons).
• Single-use paper towels (not hand dryers) with no towel contact are installed.
• Provision of disposable gloves and mouth and nose coverings.
• Posting of signs on the premises such as:
- Hygiene rules
- hand washing rules
• Visitor navigation with open or contactless passable doors.
• Floor markings in front of reception and information desks and in waiting areas are installed as follows:
• At elevators
• Predefined walkways to access outdoor and indoor areas.
• Waiting areas (e.g. in front of WCs)
• Determinations of the usable sanitary facilities (e.g. 2 of 4 WCs/ urinals open)
• Visual control of the maximum number of visitors
• No access for unauthorized persons
• Only 2 persons allowed per elevator
• Use of 3 alternative staircases possible
• Regulation of the entrance area by certified security personnel to avoid queuing (via radio link from the main or side entrance to the ALICE entrance (ground floor/5th floor).
• Optimized and contactless entry and exit management (online pre-registration, timed entry windows, on-site contactless registration via barcode, etc.)
• Regulation of the catering area to avoid queuing
• Workplaces of employees with sufficient distance to other persons (min. 1.5 m)
• Transparent partitions in the customer and reception area
• Office work is possible in the home office if possible.
• Meetings are only held via online meeting platforms
• Use of free room capacities
• Avoidance of multiple occupancy of rooms
• Provision of protective gloves (disposable) and mouth and nose coverings
In the case of absolutely necessary face-to-face events, ensuring sufficient distance between participants takes place
Compliance with the distance rules by:
• Offering restrictions through exact seating arrangements with minimum spacing,
• certified personnel (security staff) assisting in the observance of the distance regulations,
• contactless check-in and
• contactless checkroom drop-off and pick-up.
• At every event: WC/cleaning staff for regular cleaning and disinfection of high-traffic areas as well as
• Contactless food serving, food is pre-portioned, sealed and behind spit guards, no self-service.
• Compliance with current containment ordinance by allowing maximum number of people allowed: maximum number as per ordinance including staff and guests.
• Exclusive booking of catering partners with an appropriate protection and hygiene concept (e.g. pre-packed food, correctly observed rinsing and packing procedures, etc.)
Access by persons outside the company is restricted to a minimum.
• Contact details of external persons entering/leaving the premises are documented (participant lists).
• Information of external persons about the measures which are currently valid in the company with regard to the infection protection against SARS-CoV2 on the basis of the hygiene concept and of posters of the distance and hygiene rules..
• Provision of skin-friendly liquid soap and disposable towels for cleaning hands,
• Adjustment of cleaning intervals at events,
• regular cleaning of door handles and handrails,
• Posting of disinfection and cleaning intervals, and
• Avoiding queues for food and dish returns.
• In the form of waiting regulations/lettering (e.g. in front of the WCs),
• in the form of specifications of the usable sanitary facilities (e.g. 2 out of 4 WCs/ urinals open) as well as
• in the form of expansion of personnel serving to regulate the movement of people (e.g. hostesses, security guards, cleaning staff).
Take appropriate organizational measures to avoid close encounters of several employees at the beginning and end of working hours (e.g. time recording, changing rooms, washrooms, showers, etc.).
• Instruction of employees on hygiene and distance rules.
• Posting of information signs on the company premises
• Control of the observance of the distance rules
• Active communication of the initiated prevention and occupational safety measures throughout the company
• Instruction of managers
• Designation of uniform contact persons
• Monitoring of compliance with the company hygiene concept
• Designation of a suitable contact person for the implementation of the protection and hygiene concept
• Regular ventilation of the offices
• Posting of hygiene rules throughout the building
• Permanent opening of doors that do not open automatically
• Regular cleaning of all surfaces that are frequently touched (door handles, handrails, handheld terminals, keyboards, touch screens, faucets) at short intervals.
• A company hygiene officer has been appointed
• Preventive occupational health care and protection of persons at particular risk
• Regular disinfection of indoor and outdoor areas as well as event furniture and equipment (e.g. microphones).
The ALICE Rooftop & Garden now offers rapid testing for your safe events. Within 30 minutes, 25 people can be tested via rapid antigen testing. The corresponding lead time must be taken into account by you in the event planning.
We will be happy to send you the corresponding prices upon request, please write us an e-mail.
The following procedures are foreseen:
When will the event take place?
How many persons are to be tested?
Who are the persons to be tested?
Possible via online booking system (QR code will be generated and sent via e- mail).
Participants*innen announce themselves by QR code with the registration
Participants receive a business card with another QR code with which the result can be retrieved online approx. 20 minutes later (DSGVO compliant and anonymized)
Participants are tested in a cabin, a separate room or a separate area with privacy protection.
After the test, the participants go to the outdoor area (our roof terrace) and wait for the transmission of the test result according to the applicable hygiene concept (see below).
in case of a negative test result the participants are released for the event
in case of a positive test result, the participants* are obliged to leave the location immediately, to avoid contact with other persons and to go directly to domestic quarantine. Further instructions will follow from the test station and the health department.
Call us or
write us on Whatsapp